Your smile is the most valuable ornament you own. A confident smile increases self-esteem and makes a lasting impression on others. However, not everyone has a set of pearly and evenly-shaped teeth. But don’t worry; a cosmetic dentist can perfect your smile. A cosmetic dentist focuses on making teeth look better. Let’s check out how a cosmetic dentist can help you.
5 ways a Fresno cosmetic dentist can help you:
- Dental veneers for veiling imperfections: Dental veneers are thin, custom-made shells that cover the front teeth. They’re a great way to fix teeth that are chipped, stained, misaligned, or have gaps between them. Veneers can be custom-made to match the color, shape, and size of your natural teeth, resulting in a seamless and stunning smile makeover.
- Teeth whitening for an attractive smile: Your teeth can get stained or discolored over time owing to a variety of causes like acidic food, drinking, smoking, or aging. Over-the-counter teeth whitening products are significantly less effective than professional teeth whitening procedures performed by a cosmetic dentist. With advanced instruments and sophisticated bleach, cosmetic dentists remove persistent stains and restore the whiteness of your teeth, leaving you with a dazzling set of teeth.
- Missing teeth dental implants: Dental implants are a permanent and aesthetically pleasing solution if you have one or more missing teeth. Implants are titanium posts surgically implanted into the jawbone to serve as strong foundations for replacement teeth. Cosmetic dentists can customize artificial teeth to match the color and shape of your natural teeth, restoring the functionality and appearance of your smile.
- Discreet orthodontic treatment with Invisalign: Many people are self-conscious about their crooked or misaligned teeth. Traditional braces can be uncomfortable and unsightly. Invisalign, a popular orthodontic treatment provided by cosmetic dentists, gradually straightens teeth by using a series of clear, removable aligners. Because the aligners are nearly invisible, the treatment is both unseeable and comfortable.
- Gum contouring for a more even smile: Gum contouring can help people who have too much gum tissue or an uneven gum line. The gum line is reshaped to create a balanced and symmetrical appearance, beautifully framing the teeth and enhancing the overall aesthetics of your smile.
If you’re looking for a dental aesthetic makeover, a qualified cosmetic dentist can give you the perfect smile that you’re yearning for all along. Before choosing any of the above-listed services, a thorough examination is a must. For saying bye to all your dental imperfections, book an appointment today with a cosmetic dentist.