The first thing Lice Doctors San Jose, CA notice is a persistent itch on the head (the saliva of the louse has a substance that causes itching or itching, this itching is the result of an allergic reaction). Sometimes it takes children several weeks to start scratching. However, they may complain that things are moving or tickling their heads.
The presence of LIENDRES hooked on the hair base must be checked. Before hatching, they appear little yellow-, brown- or mustard-colored dots. Lice spawn on hair strands near the scalp, where the temperature is perfect for keeping them warm until hatching. Nits look like a kind of dandruff, except that they cannot be removed simply by brushing or shaking the hair. After hatching, the outer shell appears white or transparent and remains firmly attached to the hair strand. This is the stage when it is easiest to detect lice since as the hair grows, the shells of the nits move outwards, away from the scalp.
Tips On How To Find Out If You Have Lice
- We can also pass the den (special comb for lice) since it is trapped.
- We can also identify live lice directly or with a magnifying glass and examine good lighting. They are no bigger than sesame seeds, and their color ranges from grayish-white to cinnamon.
- In the event of an epidemic, the hair will be checked twice a week, preferably behind the ears and at the nape of the neck. The revision will be done with wet hair and the head on the wash or a white surface to see them better.
- They are often mistaken for dandruff or seborrheic flakes, but they are discarded because they come off quickly, and dandruff does not have the pearly sheen of nits.
- You can see red bumps like an abscess caused by scratching. Some children have only mildly irritated skin on the scalp, but others develop more bothersome rashes.
- One of the most common symptoms of head lice according to Lice Doctors San Jose, CA, apart from continuous itching and scratching, is loss of sleep. The child with lice cannot sleep. And not only because of the itch, but because of the irritation of the head