We understand that Delta-8 can be expensive. It is important to get a high-quality product at a reasonable price. Nobody wants to spend their hard-earned money unnecessarily. It’s difficult to determine what a Delta-8 price per gram is because it’s so new. The popularity of Delta-8 has skyrocketed over the last few years, resulting in a large number of new products on the market. Prices for different brands and products may be very different.
We can help you navigate these pricing differences. We will discuss the average Delta-8 price per gram and the factors that influence it.
The Price Per Gram for Delta-8
Because there are many factors that could influence the price of Delta-8 per gram, it is impossible to give an exact price for each. You can expect to pay a different amount depending on the quality of the Delta-8 or the product you choose. Among these factors are:
- Type of Delta 8. Pricing is influenced by the product type. Some products require more work (e.g., a Delta-8 Vape cartridge vs. a Delta-8 gummy) and some products might come in different packaging which could increase the price.
- Product Quality. Quality is another key factor that determines the price. This is undoubtedly the most important factor. The logic is simple: What you pay for is what you get. You can find cheap Delta-8 products, but you risk experiencing sub-par quality.
- For the same product sold online, a local shop selling cigarettes in one state might charge more. Shipping time can also be affected by where you live, so consider your location when determining the final price.
- This can also influence the price. Some brands have exceptional packaging while others may not. Prices will rise due to the higher quality materials used in certain products.
- Customer Support. This is how much you will enjoy working with a hemp company. While some brands provide excellent customer service, others don’t. You get what you pay for.
This article was written by a CBD Specialist at Uplift CBD. At Uplift CBD, we strive to provide our customers with the highest level of satisfaction by providing the best quality products.
We source our naturally occurring cannabinoids from only premium USA hemp farms. Our THCP Cart is hand-made and carefully formulated to promote a legal, safe alternative to Delta 9 marijuana. They are grown and extracted in the USA. Because our CBD products are 100% natural and derived from the Non-GMO industrial hemp plant, they are legal for sale across all 50 states of the USA. Independently lab tested for purity and concentration; no other company has the quality and quantity of natural cannabinoids in our products for the same value! Shop our products today!